Waiting List Status
Pugs - CLOSED
We maintain a paid waiting list throughout the year and individuals on our waiting list receive first opportunity to reserve puppies as they become available, prior to posting them on our website for reservation/adoption.
Once puppies are reserved, "puppy parents" are given access to our "puppy parents' site" which contains pictures from birth, videos, our puppy diary (where we post updates on developmental milestones, etc.) and helpful puppy care information. Our puppies are usually ready to go to their new homes at approximately 9 weeks of age. All pet puppies are sold on CKC non-breeding agreements and spay/neuter contracts.
Our puppies are
- Home raised
- Well socialized with kids, cats and other dogs
- CKC Reg'd (limited registration - non-breeding agreement)
- DNA Clear (doesn't have) of breed specific disease*
- Vet checked
*Boston Terriers - Juvenile Hereditary Cataracts (JHC), Pugs - Pug Dog Encephalitis (PDE)
And sold with
- 6 weeks free health insurance*
- 1 year Health Guarantee** - Optional conditional guarantee up to 24 months of age
- Copies of parent's health tests/certifications
- Parent's 5 generation pedigrees complete with inbreeding coefficients (calculated over 10 generations)
- Puppy's 5 pedigree with inbreeding coefficient (calculated over 10 generations)
- Pictures from birth up to time of adoption***
- Health/vaccine records
- Certificate of Health (issued from Veterinarian)
- Bill of sale
- Starter items and educational information (collar, leash, bone, bully stick, soft treats, hard treats, blanket, etc.)
- Flea/tick topical preventative treatment
- Lifetime breeder support
*All items are subject to change without notice
**To one year of age
***Regular photos (at our earliest convenience as our schedule allows) are a courtesy we provide, a "perk" of adoption and are not obligatory/part of the purchase price of your puppy.
Deposits/Payments: Email money transfer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal (3% service fee for credit cards).
Final Payment/Pick Up in Person: Cash, Debit/Interac, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa, MasterCard and American Express (3% service fee for credit cards).
*We do not accept cheques/checks of any kind, for any reason. Sorry!*
If the price of adoption is too high and you're still interested in loving one of these wonderful breeds, please consider a breed rescue! You may also want to consider a retired dog from a registered and reputable breeder. If you're not really sure whether a Boston or Pug is really for you and are willing to consider other breeds, please consider rescuing a puppy/dog from a recognized rescue organization and give these dogs a chance at a better life (see our Links page).