Once puppies are reserved, "puppy parents" are given access to our "puppy parents' site" which contains pictures from birth, videos, our puppy diary (where we post updates on developmental milestones, etc.) and helpful puppy care information. Our puppies are usually ready to go to their new homes at approximately 8-9 weeks of age. All pet puppies are sold on CKC non-breeding agreements and spay/neuter contracts.
Our Puppies Are:
- Home raised
- Well socialized with kids, cats and other dogs
- CKC Reg'd (limited registration - for pet puppies)
- DNA Clear (doesn't have) of breed specific disease*
- Vet checked
- Given preventative for internal & external Parasites
*Boston Terriers - Juvenile Hereditary Cataracts (JHC), Pugs - Pug Dog Encephalitis (PDE)
And Sold With:
- 6 weeks free health insurance*
- Written Health Guarantee - to one year of age
- Copies of parent's health tests/certifications
- Parent's 5 generation pedigrees complete with inbreeding coefficients (calculated over 16 generations)
- Puppy's pedigree
- Pictures from birth up to time of adoption**
- Health card/folder
- Certificate of Health
- Bill of sale
- Starter items and educational information
- Lifetime breeder support
*All items are subject to change without notice
**Regular photos (at our earliest convenience as our schedule allows) are acourtesy we provide, a "perk" of adoption and are not obligatory/part of the purchase price of your puppy.
Deposits/Payments: Email money transfer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal (3.25% service fee for credit cards).
Final Payment/Pick Up in Person: Cash, Debit/Interac, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa, MasterCard and American Express (3.25% service fee for credit cards).
*We do not accept cheques/checks of any kind, for any reason. Sorry!*
If the price of adoption is too high and you're still interested in loving one of these wonderful breeds, please consider a breed rescue! You may also want to consider a retired dog from a registered and reputable breeder. If you're not really sure whether a Boston or Pug is really for you and are willing to consider other breeds, please consider rescuing a puppy/dog from a recognized rescue organization and give these dogs a chance at a better life (see our Links page).