Once puppies are reserved, "puppy parents" are given access to our "puppy parents' site" which contains pictures from birth, videos, our puppy diary (where we post updates on developmental milestones, etc.) and helpful puppy care information. Our puppies are usually ready to go to their new homes at approximately 8-9 weeks of age. All pet puppies are sold on CKC non-breeding agreements and spay/neuter contracts.
Our Puppies Are:
- Home Raised
- Well Socialized with Kids, Adults and Other Dogs
- CKC Reg'd (limited registration - for pet puppies)
- Vet Checked
- DNA CLEAR of selected breed tests
- Given Preventative for Internal & External Parasites
And Sold With:
- 6 weeks Free Health Insurance*
- Written Health Guarantee - to one year of age
- Copies of parent's health tests/certifications
- Pictures from birth up to time of adoption**
- Health card/folder
- Bill of Sale
- Puppy Pack
- Lifetime Breeder Support
*All items are subject to change without notice
**Regular photos (at our earliest convenience as our schedule allows) are acourtesy we provide, a "perk" of adoption and are not obligatory/part of the purchase price of your puppy.
- Pet Puppy Contract - Boston Terrier
- CKC Non-Breeding Agreement
Deposits/Payments: Email money transfer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal (3.25% service fee for credit cards).
Final Payment/Pick Up in Person: Cash, Debit/Interac, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa, MasterCard and American Express (3.25% service fee for credit cards).
*We do not accept cheques/checks of any kind, for any reason. Sorry!*
If the price of adoption is too high and you're still interested in loving one of these wonderful breeds, please consider a breed rescue! You may also want to consider a retired dog from a registered and reputable breeder. If you're not really sure whether a Boston is really for you and are willing to consider other breeds, please consider rescuing a puppy/dog from a recognized rescue organization and give these dogs a chance at a better life (see our Links page).